Welcome to JDMLF
The John Drulle, M.D. Memorial Lyme Fund, Inc. (JDMLF) is:
- A non-profit 501(c)3 organization, established in late 2005.
- An organization consisting entirely of volunteers who have experienced first-hand the suffering and life-altering effects of Lyme disease.
- An organization whose mission is to reduce the incidence of tick-borne disease through grassroots outreach in New Jersey and the surrounding area.
- Dedicated solely to education, prevention and research of tick-borne illnesses.
- Committed to raising funds, with all proceeds going towards our purpose.
- Always grateful for your support of time, talent and donations.
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The John Drulle, M.D. Memorial Lyme Fund, Inc. is proud to announce that due to the success of the last two Great Imitator Fundraisers, we have awarded a grant for a 2 year study researching the diseases carried by the Lone Star Tick (Amblyomma americanum). It is hoped that through this research we may better understand the threat these diseases and ticks pose to the public. The grant was completed and the published paper is available on our Lyme Disease page.
Please see disclaimer page.